FINALS ENDED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! We are so happy! Levi is getting a week off ...kinda He has been working a ton for catering because of all the graduation banquets and such. Yesterday he worked 16 hours!! I am so grateful for all his hard work, it's a good thing he likes his job. It's nice when we both are at the same event, him catering and I working with the food, then we can hang out. We haven't had much time together this week with finals and work. I am back to working full time, I couldn't get the classes I needed to be full time. I'll wait 2 months until fall and get the classes then. We are both proud to announce we both got A's and B's!! We are happy! I am not working as many hours as Levi, so I've had to figure out what to do with myself! I FINALLY started on my wedding album through heritage makers, a digital scrap booking program which is so cool. When I finish my album I'll put a preview on here so you can see it.
We both cannot wait to go home to visit, I fly home in 49 days, on August 8th. Levi will finish his finals and fly up on the 15. We feel like we've been gone forever. We want those couple weeks we are home full of BBQ's, relaxation and overload on family and friends ! We can't wait to be home for a bit :)
2 comments:
Yea!!! Great job on your grades! That's exciting that you guys get to go home together. That will be amazing...This summer we should go to the beach everyday and get really tan. I am going to go during my lunch break :) You are more than welcome to join me!
sounds good I went yesterday and today, and next week i have tues and thursday off so I will be there.
Post a Comment