
So these are pictures of the plants I've planted up at the farm, I really like gardening I can't wait to have my own huge garden. Levi is not excited to help me when that time comes. The top picture (from left to right) is spinach..which is barely starting to grow, you can't even see the little green leafs that have sprouted. Then I have cucumbers! I love cucumbers, I hear they are stingy so hopefully they work out. The very right one is yellow squash, my mom used to have a garden and grew squash and she steamed it and it was sooo good, I can't wait to harvest everything.

This bottom picture is Green onions and cilantro, I planted these because you really can't go wrong with them. I hate buying cilantro at the store because I always waste whatever I don't get around to using. The green onions are nice to have always on hand, they grow so fast too. I am starting them out in starter pots because the ground is like clay here, but I plan on clearing out land up there and transferring the plants in the ground once they are more mature, it's tough work to clear land though....not looking forward to it.
Every couple days I drag Levi up there to check them out, today he told me he was proud of me, he said he isn't patient enough to do this kind of stuff! He is sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment