Hot cement, little kids cutting in front of you, wedgies, SCREAMING, tubes, slides, choking on water, swallowing gallons of chlorinated water..........Yes this describes our day at Hawaiian Waters Water park!!!It was so much fun, we celebrated Levi's birthday, and when I say we I mean Levi, Rob, Todd and Michelle and I! (We missed you Rondos!) We went on the volcano express, the cliff hanger, (which was 6 stories tall free falling speed slide, I can't believe I had the guts to go down it I am usually a wuss, but then again I didn't open my eyes at all, so I am a wuss, but a brave wuss I just screamed like crazy) the shaka, big kahuna........well to make it short we went on everything!
It stinks, I realized theme parks just do not seem so big like they used to. Of course I've grown up but it's kinda sad, and I know there are HUGE them parks but I haven't been to a big one in a long time.
Anyways...so after the park we went to Costco and Walmart for our once a month trip and then on our way home hit up jack in box...kinda gross but it's a guilty pleasure of ours. As we are approaching turtle beach, Levi see's a bunch of turtles basking in the sun so we pulled over and took a few pictures! I was SOOO excited, I had yet to see turtles since we have been here. Apparently a few times we have been at the beach they have swam right by us but I never see them. The turtles were huge. Saturday was such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment