
So this man here is the best husband EVER!!! I love him, and I am soo grateful for him. I 've had a long day, it started going to bed at 1:45 (finishing an English assignment) this morning and then waking up at 6 to get ready for school. I came home from school crashed for an hour then went to work...developed a raging migraine and was useless from 2-6 which was sad because Levi had to go to work so I wasn't able to spend any time with him :( But he helped me get rid of my head ache and he has been so much help today. I love him and I just had to let you all know. Most of you have wonderful husbands who do the same for you. Aren't we all so lucky? I love being married, it's the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment