Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

My friend Claire just tagged me...Here it goes.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago.

Well I was 10. At black diamond elementary playing tether ball and four square with my best friend Lauren Dotter, those were the days... not a care in the world about boys ha they were gross.

2. Five things on my to-do list.

hmmm get ready, eat breakfast...read for class, fold laundry, go to classes from 2-5, go to gym, do homework...it's going to be a long day!!

3. If I were a billionaire I would..

Move to a house here in Hawaii until Levi finishes school, move home to Washington, build a beautiful home in Bonney Lake and have it decorated. Pay for Levi's Masters program and both of us wouldn't have to work.......umm go on vacation to Italy and then to Cambodia(... I know random we want to go, we've heard amazing things). Take our family on vacation, then just our parents on vacation ha ha we love our parents, they are so fun! Buy levi and I new wardrobes...( not that he would care if he had new clothes..he is so simple) and exercise clothing/accesories! I would invest money, buy property...and of course put money away for our kids.

4. Bad habits
I hate hanging up skirts....I don't know why it but it bugs me... i know, like its too much work or something. ha I am ridiculous but when I change out of my church clothes the Skirt usually stays on the bed for either hours or the whole day, like it's punished or something. ALSO Recently Levi has informed me that the only junk food that ever makes it to the house is when I buy it, and he is correct soooo I had to get ice for levi and I thought oo I should buy Levi a candy, cause thats sweet right? Then I remembered what he said about me buying junk food and so I bought just for myself and didn't tell him I did, because he would have laughed at me for getting one but then he would wonder why I didn't get him one. It's called Revenge and it was a TWIX! I've only done this once by the way so I can only claim it as a habit because I am going to make it one.... :) I think it solves the problem with the junk food, as long as it doesn't make it to the house!

5. Five places I've lived.

Black Diamond, Wa
Saginaw, Tx
Gilbert, Az
Bonney Lake, Wa
Laie, HI
6. Six Jobs I've had.

1.Lemonade worker at King County Fair (Claire, your not the only one!)
2. Limited too- Little girl Clothing store
3. Perfumania- seasonal job, I made good commission!
4. Verizon Wireless- Loved this job, so fun, people were awesome
5. REI- I could do this job with my eyes closed and had great employee discount!
6. Cook- Love it and the people, oh and free food

There you go! I tag Michelle, Lindsey, Ashlyn, Rachel, and Liesl can't wait to see your answers!!

5 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Yay for King County Fair Employees!!

Sherwoods said...

Stephanie - When did you live in Saginaw, TX? I served part of my mission there in 2001.

Dustin

Stephanie Vogel said...

I lived in Saginaw in 03-04

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi and Steph,
Check out our blog www.hollnrob.blogspot.com
Love you guys!
Rob, Hollie and Peighton Nield

Andrew said...

i am leaving this as a general comment for all the entries...levi is simple...so very, very true. i liked that list thing you did on your last entry. noelle and i are the same way with our jeans as you are with your skirts. actually i am that way with all clean laundry. lakers smell. Go boston (fair-weather Boston fan too - great cit to live in, you have a quality sports team playing all year round). and i wish i lived in hawaii