Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...

I LOVE this show!!! The video below is the 1st season, that season is the only season I've watched so I say it's my favorite, you have to watch this video it's of the top 20 group dance. My favorite group dance it's so different and they got the Micheal Jackson thriller moves going on, it's just awesome. They had a guy on tonight who was a popper in the second video he was insane. I am amazed by all the talent on the show, it's so cool!


2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

ummm... so i watched that video and their dancing is amazing!!!!
i love that show!
if you ever need someone to watch it with, call me !! :)

Cierra said...

oh my gosh me too! i wish our TV worked so i could watch it here in hawaii. i used to watch it with my older sister all the time!

and THANK YOU for helping me out with the new blog look! :)