
My running shoes... I don't know what I would do without these. It all started my junior year in high school, I decided to run long distance in track. My senior year my parents bought me this pair of Asics gel 1120 womens running shoe. They were are so light and airy, after I wore the other ones out which were orange, I received a new pair for Christmas! Love them, I've already got a ton of miles on these ones.
All I have to say is amazing.. this lip gloss is so shiny and looks great on.. I'd say anyone!... c thru is the name. Buy it.
Boy.. do we love the Lakers. I admit is WAS a suns fan but I could tell in the beginning of the season they just weren't playing as good as they used to and Levi being the die hard Laker fan that he has been for years showed me how great the lakers are. He was right, Lakers are the best and I hope they win the Championship, they deserve it. Whenever they are on t.v, it's on at our place, and I know almost everything about them. I can pretty much list off everyone on the team. Every couple days I'll ask "are the Lakers playing tonight?" He is pretty lucky to have a wife who loves watching basketball as much as he does.
Last of all.....I love peanut butter, personally I like chunky.Levi is pretty much addicted, he will only have smooth. he puts it on everything, ice cream sandwiches, any type of ice cream that peanut butter is going in it, of course peanut butter sandwiches, in protein shakes, celery, apples, and pancakes, etc. I may not go to that extent whenever I have a craving but we love peanut butter. In Hawaii we haven't found JIF so we've settled for skippy, Levi wasn't too happy about it but he has adapted.So there's only a few things here, but they are all awesome and make me happy, pretty easy to please nowadays, living the simple life here in Laie.
3 comments:
Hey! I don't know if you remember me but I am one of Danie's friends. It seems like everyone has a blog now. I am so jealous that you are living in Hawaii, you guys are cute and looks like you are having lots of fun!
Such a cute post...and I totally relate about finding pleasure in the simple things in life. Peanut butter is always a good thing. We just finished eating an entire batch of p.b. cookies. :)
we miss you in the 9th ward!
yay! Hi steph! We're apart of the bloggers now! haha its pretty exciting. Brian's just as into it as i am... or more. He'd always get after me for not putting anything up. Haha. Your profiles fun! I'm still trying to figure out how to do things to ours... so it's pretty simple right now :)
Post a Comment