Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Road trip Part deux

Can I get a hallelujah!!!
I finally got Baron to sleep...I don't think I actually had much to do with it. I just don't think he could fight it anymore. Just kidding he is crying. He may be more mellow than Lydia but he still has some fight in him, he doesn't want to miss out on {insert lisp} thith awethomeness! Sometimes the only way he will fall asleep is if I lay him down , he will and cry a little, then fall asleep. By then my arms are beyond tired of holding him.....he will fall asleep.


Road trip Part deux
(remember that word for words with friends! You think I play that a little too much?)
Brought to you by iphone.
[ by the way he fell asleep :) ]


If we got in an accident I could only imagine the explosion of stuff that would fly everywhere.....not that I'm not worried about what would happen to all of us in the car or anything but seriously diapers, toys, clothes galore would be flying everywhere!
We drove straight through the tetons. AWESOMENESS. Coolest roadtrip as far as scenery goes. We were amazed by the amount of snow, pushed to the side of the road was a wall about 10 ft high maybe more of snow. People were snowboarding on these mountains, they would ride up on a snowmobile and a car would pick them up on the bottom. It takes pure talent to snowboard down a mountain towards busy highway and not fly through the air right smack into traffic. I couldn't do it. Wait that's right, I also don't snowboard.

the snow wasn't as high here it got much higher.zonked.
Inspecting cracker.
This little nugget enjoyed her animal crackers Gigi gave her for the long trip, proof of enjoyment? Look below
He on the other hand didn't enjoy the ride so much. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate the purple binky either, o well, he really has no clue. Be not afraid we don't take the purple bink out in public, in fact he doesn't even like binkies so there. I kinda wish he did!

Well there you go! Road trip part Tres will be in about 5 weeks when we head from Wyoming to Billings, Montana!


Fact: Wyoming is booty. So ugly. I take that back, the mountains are pretty sweet but besides that I've never been around so many hicks in my life! My trips to walmart are thoroughly enjoyable I think I'll start taking pictures.

1 comment:

Adam+Tatum said...

Girlfriend...you go!road trips are hard for me in general...but add 2 young kids and all the kid accessories..Yikes!!All I can say is ...you go girl!

PS.
Your little ones are just adorable!