Those blue eyes are to die for!!
I love this picture she is so cute! Gotta love target swim suits. Adorable. This little girl loves the pool. We can't even say the p word around her, we spell it out or she will go wild! It's pretty cute though. We have a blast and it wears her out like nothing else. She sleeps 3 hours during her nap time every time we have gone, it's great, we are taking great naps these days! We got her a life jacket so I can take her on my own when Levi is working. I was too nervous to take her when she wasn't wearing one. I'm just glad she isn't afraid of the water like my sister was and probably still is!! ;) right Haley?!
2 comments:
I cant believe you have a child that old! She is getting so big! Cute pool pictures! I love the target suit! Target is the best. Glad you are doing well and happy belated, well very belated birthday!
Those are some awesome pictures!
Post a Comment