On my birthday April 1st, we had dr visits for both the kids, by the way it still is so weird to me to say the kids and not just Lydia. Baron only dropped 7 ounces from his birth weight which is great considering with Lydia she lost over a pound!! Those first few days with him I fed him AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I wanted my milk in like yesterday. I fed him seriously every hour or more often. My milk came in pretty fast I was so happy. Baron has done so great with nursing. HUGE blessing for me if I had to do bottles and pumping again I would go CRAAAAAZY! I'd do it but it would be hard.
Here are a few pics taken with my little camera, I forgot the big mama camera at home, thank goodness I had the extra.
For my birthday we didn't do much Levi's parents took us to Thai food, love that place, missing it right now! We went to dairy queen and got some ice cream and then spent the rest of the evening at home. My parents came over later and brought some ice cream!! I was in heaven that day. It wasn't just carton ice cream it was the costco dilly bar sorta thing- vanilla bar covered in thick chocolate with almonds or hazelnuts WHATEVER it's amazingzingzing. FORSERIOUS go get one, not just now, but every time you hit up glorious Costco. You won't regret it. Levi gave me a gift card which is totally unlike him, he is against that sorta thing...(I don't understand why, I'll take it!) the gift card is strictly for clothes. I still haven't used it because I am trying to lose this baby weight before I do so eventually I will be using it. My parents got me a sewing machine! I'm so excited to use that fine piece of machinery when I get back home! I also got a few things from Levi's family, some work out clothes and beauty stuff. It was a great birthday and we had a little get together the following Sunday we had BBQ sandwiches and strawberry shortcake. It was delish!
1 comment:
Awe! Baron is darling! Glad he is doing well with nursing-- and lost barely any weight! And happy birthday girlie!
Post a Comment