Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Overstuffed Camry. Too much Fast Food & The Grand Tetons


Our car packed and ready to go!! It was crazy in there I didn't have much leg room good thing my legs are about 2 inches long.
:)
{Thanks Mom}




Lydia was way too excited to get out of Washington she kept yelling buh bye to the grandparents she has no soul. haha {jk}
Here is Lydia and the VIV-meister!!! I love that little niece...she is the only one I got and I have so little opportunities to spoil her :( Lydia couldn't keep her hands off her...literally, as in she got wayy too close, and poked and pushed her too many times. We couldn't take our eyes off of her. She is still learning how to socialize, how to show love without violence towards other little people. {In her world everyone revolves around her and there isn't other toddlers}

After 5 hours of driving...not counting all the potty and nursing stops we made it to Spokane and we stayed with my Broseff Brandon and his Wifey Genevieve. We stayed the night and got out of their hair the following afternoonsy.
We made it to REXBURGGG at about midnight on Sunday.
Take 1...
let's try again
Take 2. A little better. Lydia HATED the wind. She couldn't breathe when it hit her face. Make note of Lydia's curls. They disappeared. We just have to say we were very happy with our decision to go to BYUH after our visit. We don't know how you Burgians do it but that wind.....oh my. I couldn't do it. I wanted a turban the whole time to keep my hair out of my face!!
Not.even.funny.
Every time we went outside we cursed the wind lol.
{Now we live in Wyoming so we have the wind here but still we don't know ANYONE who would want to live here lol, then again do people WANT to live in Rexburg?? I don't know the answer to that}


The Newlyweds...sorry your still considered this until you've been married 1 year. Ha

Aunty Haley with her big water balloon. Haley kept saying he was just a big warm water balloon lol not anything like the toddlers she has at work. needless to say she was in love and couldn't get enough when he wasn't attached to my bod. :)

awwwwwww

.... awwwww

I love my Sister and Brad they were so fun, we stayed up late, we chatted it up & ate ice cream.

We saw the grand Tetons they were beautiful, it's been really fun seeing all the different parts of the country.

Next up... Wyoming peeeeeeeeechurs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys made it-- and got to visit family along the way! Your two little ones are darling! Good luck with everything this summer!

::: daegan ::: said...

i lived right by the grand tetons in driggs... that's where i grew up! snow country!

glad you got to see family! family is the best!