Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter (picture heavy post!)

These pictures aren't in order...I tried but blogger will not cooperate...stupid.

I love the little face he is making!!

Bug couldn't get to the park fast enough!


This was near the end of the day, she was in timeout distress, this happens a lot these days.


Bahh! I love this little girl!!!




Still totally annoyed by the fact that blogger uploads my photos in random order...ahh

The picture above cracks me up! The picture is way over exposed I was trying to get my settings all ready to go and I ended up catching her as she is falling. She didn't get hurt or anything so I can laugh :) you probably need to click on the picture to get a better look at her face. It's worth it!

Here is Lydia eating her Reese's egg we got her. No denial here, I realize in these pictures she looks like she stepped out of the 90's and she is rocking the joe dirt look with that hair.


We took Lydia to the park, she had a blast and of course was upset when we left but it was windy and we needed to chow some Easter grub! It was a nice and quiet Easter, we just spent time together and focused on the meaning of Easter.

:Update:
We are still enjoying our time here in Wyoming, it's starting to warm up. Levi already has a nice tan and I am still glow in the dark. Hopefully that will change soon. Levi is doing really well with work and enjoying it and I am trying not to go crazy here at home holding down the fort! Lydia is quite the little tyrant, she makes me so tired. She is so vocal these days about how she feels it's funny but at the same time not really. Terrible two's have arrived! Lydia has a new little playmate and we went to the park the other day it was fun and nice to get out in the sun and enjoy the fresh air! Baron is growin' and a growin' little guy slept 6 hours straight for me the other night. That was heaven!

fact::::: Haley put some color in my hair yesterday....I love it! Brad came to sell so Haley of course came with to hang out see her crazy niece and sleepy nephew! They left this morning :(

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable pictures :)

Lidtka's said...

So cute! I love seeing your updates! We miss you guys, but I'm glad all is going well in Wyoming!