Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coo's, Smiles, Crazy eyes, and an Update!

This girl is N.U.T.S...
love her very much but yes nuts she keeps me on my toes. All the day long.

Like I said LOVE HER TO DEATH but this picture above gives me the willies. Almost makes me want to run and hide because of the craziness she can cause. You can see it in her eyes!! ;) She fell off the bed last night. She falls off something once a week. I'm worried she won't survive the past 3. eeek. My brother Brandon was the same way. She slept a LONG time last night, we thought she was going to wake up a different person and she kinda did! It's amazing what a long good nights rest will do for a toddler. Sweet as pie when she woke up. I soaked it all up while it lasted!

Love this face..

He caught me!
Lookin at Daddy. Love this picture.
smirk


whatever this is I like it :)

He is one happy boy!

See??!
Happy.
There are few things better than making a new little baby smile. Seriously makes my heart scream with JOY!
{pics a little blurry on some beause miss L wouldn't stop "numping"}
[that's how she says jumping]

Thanks for everyone that reassured me that I am capable of handling this mother business and that it is just hard sometimes. I appreciated it. The next day was easier it seems like those hard days are always followed but easier ones. I hope that always happens! I'm the luckiest mama in all the land!! By the way cutest thing ever. Lydia is speaking in sentences all over the place now. When I hand her something she says
"thank you mama, welcome mama"
"Pretty mama"
"What happened mama" {this was today after the power went out}
She is obsessed with baths, still eats like a bird. She occasionally will throw me for a loop and eat a hard boiled egg...what the? What child eats that this young?
She loves Dora...but calls it "Hola"

Well we made the move to Riverton. We arrived last night. We traded our car in because with all this traveling and if Levi is going to do this a couple years we outgrew our car like a month ago. Good thing we got a suv because we wouldn't have fit it all in the Camry. Anyways Levi went to get breakfast, opened the door and was welcomed with snow! What a joke right!? What did we do that made the heavens so angry with us! Seems like we can't get away from this weather! Billings better be HOT!! lol We just laughed along with the other guys selling. The snow is all gone and at least Levi knew people would be home to talk to today! Usually bad weather means good luck for him, he always does well when the weather isn't the best. {He started the day off with a sale so he can't complain!} This afternoon brought power outage...maybe from rolling blackouts? not sure what they call them but if that's the case today will be very interesting. Blackout meant nap for me so that was nice. Peace and Quiet for now but not for long!:)

This past month has brought me.. to arrange many meals only using a crock pot and electric deep dish skillet. No oven over here, which makes for some crazy cookie cravings, let me tell ya! I've adjusted to having 2 kids and making trips to the store with no sweat now it was a little daunting at first as in I wanted to rip my hair out because Lydia was OuttaControl! I've tamed the beast on these outings now. I am doing paperwork for Vivent so I'm technically an "office assistant" but it's no biggie I just do some paperwork and make a few extra bucks. It's nice I tell Levi it's my shopping money lol I have yet to go shopping. In fact last night levi asked me why I haven't gone yet. Only a matter of time my dear ;). What else...I fit back into some of my jeans which is always fantastic. I'm not saying it's a pretty sight but it works!

This weekend Haley and Brad are coming again and I think we will celebrate Levi and Lydia's Birthdays! I shopped already because I wasn't sure what stores would be here in Riverton, good thing, because there is only Walmart and a Kmart...ha. I'm glad we are only here for a week then we move on to Rapid City, South Dakota. I'm excited to see Mount Rushmore that will be pretty dang cool!

2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Hey Stephanie! I've been following your blog for a while now. I went to church with Levi for several years...so I know Brad and the Brandons'! :) Anyway, I see that you guys are in Wyoming...and in Riverton of all places! I lived there for a few months when i first married my husband, and it was so hard!! I totally know how you're feeling. And if you're craving cookies, get a little toaster oven. You can't bake as many at once, but you can move it everywhere with you and it totally works. Anyway, if you guys are ever in the Powell/Cody area, you should let me know! We've got a master/guest suite and you guys would be more than welcome to come stay if you need an in between stopping point with all the moving you're doing. :). By the way, the weather in Billings is not much different. The summers are the same as here...hot and dry...by right now it's taking a while to warm up. We live an hour and a half from Billings...we go there about two to three times a month...especially since it's the closest mall around here. Also, when you guys head to Billings, if you're ever looking for a weekend to just relax and have fun, we have a boat and love going out to the lake...so just let me know if you'd want in on that. Anyway, this ended up being a lot longer than I planned, but I hope that's okay.
P.S. I think you're a wonderful mother to that sweet little girl. :)

Sapp Family said...

I'm sorry. I forgot to include my name in my last comment. My name is MaryAnn Sapp. If you ask Levi, he'll probably remember me as MaryAnn Mobley...or he might not remember me at all. ;). Anywho, I hope the rest of your moves go fabulously!!