Ok I'm done... I spared you. I only did 11 pictures instead of uploading all 30! :)
She loves her yogurt!
She is pretty stinking cute despite the mess-maker she is. She got locked in the bedroom yesterday, the maintenance man had to come save her. I had just put her down for a nap and then she proclaimed that she pooped her pants. Indeed she did and I am soooo over [toddler] poopy diapers. He saved her and she had every emotion throughout the experience thank goodness it only lasted 15 or so min. Oh the memories we are making!!
It snowed today..again and it has a few times since we have been here. No more snow!! PLEASE. It's 70 in Washington today or else it is supposed to be. That depresses me. Hopefully it starts warming up soon
2 comments:
loved it. she is pretty stinkin cute.
how cute. I feel like I got to know her a little bit just from the pictures. nice job capturing those. She probably has an adorable little personality. And what's not to like about yogurt, power to her!
Post a Comment