Lydia made me an omelett!! She is pretty much out of this world, can YOUR 2 year old cook you up a delicious omelette? Yeah didn't think so! No not really Levi did and HE is out of this world because we don't even have a round non stick pan. I know the effort he put into this was huge because he cooked it in our deep skillet. I was amazed and it was a deeeeeeeeeelish. After I ate all but a few bites he told how many eggs he used...I won't even admit it. it's pretty shameful.
Here is my mothers day picture with my babies!
We spent mothers day chillaxing...of course. Levi pampered me, I didn't do much diaper changing or cooking so I was a happy momma. We did facetime with family. I love mothers day and I think every mother should get spoiled rotten!! We deserve it!
I can't wait for fathers day!
1 comment:
Awe! Your little guy is already getting so big! Love the mother's day photo-- you have two darling little ones! Hope you guys continue to do well!
Post a Comment