Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What You Taught Me...


Mom,

You taught me how to do laundry.

You taught me how to sew.

You taught me how to bake/cook.

You taught me how to clean.

You taught me how to stand up for myself.

You taught me the importance of ALWAYS doing my best.

You taught me how to love my sister....it took a while but I sure do love her now!

You taught me the importance of hard work.

You've been a shining example of patience and you taught me this as well.

You taught me how to serve, more specifically serve family, you've been an amazing example of this.

You've taught me what a marriage is supposed to be.

You've taught me how to be a friend, sister, and mother.

You've taught me what is important in life, family.

You've taught me to love my savior and

Now I will teach my children and I hope she learns at least half of the things you've taught me.

I love you so much!
xoxoxo

Happy Mothers day!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Ditto, love you mom!