( I couldn't resist the quote I found, by Rainer M Rilke. It would have been too boring as 1 year anniversary. )

WOW!! This year has gone by sooooo fast, I can't believe it. My dad asked me today regarding our first year of marriage, "Do you think this past year was easier than you thought it would be, harder or what you expected." People say the 1st year of marriage is the hardest. I disagree I told him this past year has been so much easier than I thought, not that I thought it would be REALLY hard. Despite the trials we have had, spending our first year in hawaii has been the most amazing experience. We have grown so much together. I love Levi more and more each day. I wake up everyday so happy and excited to live everyday with him. He is so incredibly sweet, he does so many things for me. I really feel like I won the jackpot, I found someone who has such a drive for success and loves the gospel. Levi gives me so much strength and comfort, I have no doubt in my mind he will take care of me and our future family.- He is always sooo happy to see me, always
- He helps around the house constantly, I am so lucky
- He loves my cooking! (thankgoodness)
- He fits right into my family and loves them
- He always helps clean up dinner, every night he immediatly when we are done start putting things away. He's a keeper! ;)
- He is HILARIOUS!! He admits and it's true, he is turning into his fasha
- He is so playful, always joking around having a good time
- He is very sweet and thoughtful...He bought me roses today with a very nice card..I was so surprised and amazed I started crying haha I didn't see it coming
- He always drives, He always said he liked driving because it's the chivalrous thing to do. Now I think it's because he doesn't think I am a good driver. Ill let him think that, I'd rather not drive!
- Family is the most important thing to him. Not just his but my family too.
- He does the BEST family home evenings ever, they are fun and spiritual. It will be fun to have FHE with our one day family full of little ones!
3 comments:
Happy One year anniversary! Sounds like you guys had great year! I didn't know you guys went to Puerto Vallarta on your honeymoon, that's where we went on ours too! Random. Congrats and I'm sure there will me many great years to come.
Congratulations! I'm so glad you two are still so happy. I am happy for you both!
You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment