


Denise, Lauren and Chaz arrived on Thursday and we took it easy that day, went to the beach and relaxed with some pizza later on, thanks again Denise! Friday Lauren and Chaz drove around the north side of the island did some exploring while we were at school & work. Denise stocked us up on some major food, we needed that!! The three pictures above are from Hanauma Bay, we went there on Saturday and Levi's parents took us all out to eat at Outback!! So delicious!! (thanks again!!) Sunday we spent most of the day in town with Mike and Denise. Monday we went to PCC, which was really fun. Lauren and Chaz were amazed with the night show and they loved the luau. Tuesday Lauren and Chaz treated Levi and I to Cheescake factory.....can you get the idea that we didn't make too many meals??? Thats right, I didn't make 1 dinner! I wanted to, but I'm not complaining! Now we want to take a break from driving and eating out, as much as we LOVE it! My stomach wanted to explode after every meal, it don't regret it though.

Lauren and I at the PCC

This is the picture that almost didnt happen, thanks to Denise, she stopped us in time to get a picture! Were all so happy because were full from cheesecake factory

We stopped at the blowhole by Sandy beach

This was on the balcony of Mike and Denis's Hotel room...so pretty


Levi is enjoying his Pineapple Delight......he was incredibly happy

No one wanted to wear their Leis soooo I wore them all!!

At the Luau

We had such a blast last week....miss you all already!! Only a month and a half and were home for christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment