
My best friend of 11 years,
Lauren Dotter is coming this weekend!!!! I am SOOOO excited!!! When we do see each other its only for like a day or two and that is every other year or so. We've been friends since 3rd grade and she moved away to Colorado in 6th grade, but that didn't end our friendship. I surprised her once, I flew out to CO for 2 weeks she was shocked. She is now back in Washington so I see her more often but I get her for a WHOLE WEEK!! She is bringing her boyfriend Chaz, who is so nice and fun. Levi and Chaz share the love of Basketball so they were instant friends when they met last summer. Lauren and Chaz, have never been to Hawaii. We are excited to show them around, and
FINALLY I can do the whole chabang at the PCC I have been waiting to go and now I get to!!! We are going this weekend, we will do the Luau, night show and go to all the villages. I love this girl so much and we are so a like it's funny. Our friendship is soo simple, we can read eachothers minds I swear.....I cant wait to post our fun week soon!


ALSO........Levi's parents, Mike and Denise are coming!!!! We are so lucky, it's such a treat to have visitors come, we love it so much!! Anyone else want to come visit!!!!???
No comments:
Post a Comment