
(Some sight huh? Not to be disrepectful, I am sure at one point it was something amazing but there isn't much to it anymore)

Levi and I wanted to go to the beach yesterday but we changed our mind as we drove up north shore thinking the weather would get better. . . It didn't so instead we decided to go to the state monument above waimea. The monument is a stone outline of a temple that was once there. It wasn't worth taking a picture of unfortunately because it was like 2 1/2 ft small stone fence around over grown land and dirt, I found a picture online and put it on here so you could get an idea. We found the trail that looked over the bay and took a few pictures, it was so pretty. We want to watch the sunset from here one day before we leave.



This is a picture we took a couple weeks ago at "The Point", its a cool rock island.
No comments:
Post a Comment