A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Alright people here are the facts and details.
What is your husbands name? Levi James Vogel
How long have you been married? 1 Year on the 26th!!!
How long did you date? not long but it was perfect timing for us
How old is he? 22
Who eats more sweets? Me lately
Who said I love you first? Levi
Who is taller? Levi
Who can sing the best? Levi says I do
Who is smarter? Levi
Who does the laundry? We both do but it usually comes down to who has the time...usually Levi has more time. I always have to study like crazy, I swear my classes are more hard then his.
Who pays the bills? we do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Levi
Who mows the lawn? Neither of us
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? Levi
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Levi
Who kissed who first? Levi kissed me
Who asked who out first? Levi asked me
Who wears the pants? It's pretty mutual, I'd say he does a little more though. I like it that way, thats his job
I tag Michelle Black & Lauren Tracy!!!
2 comments:
awesome! Im so excited to be man tagged!! Ill get on that PRONTO! I love your blogs! Looks like you and your friend had a blast....im super jealous! And super sad that there is no more b-ball =(
hey! i need your email.. i set my blog to private. . hows hawaii? you guys are so cute
Post a Comment