Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Totally should be studying right now....

I've been awarded the "I love your blog award" by Tara Cottam. Gracias!!!! I love getting distracted from math! First words that come to mind...


1. Where is your cell phone? in front of me
2. Where is your significant other? Basketball...he is working. He get's to play for work, Lucky!
3. Your hair color? Auburn
4. Your mother? In Bed
5. Your father? Scotsman, haha I was looking up what his name meant during my other distracto moment. My dad's name is Scott-scotsman, ha, he wasn't impressed
6. Your favorite thing? Napping
7. Your dream last night? nothin
8. Your dream/goal? To get all A's in my classes
9. The room you're in? Living room/dining room/kitchen Gotta <3 TVA
10.Your hobby? Digital Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Big bugs!!! I have a phobia now...thanks hawaii
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In Washington, hopefully own a home
13. Where were you last night? gym
14. What you're not ? hungry
15. One of your wish-list items? To be closer to home
16. Where you grew up? WA/AZ
17. The last thing you ate? Spaghetti, gotta love it
18. What are you wearing? lounge wear
19. Your TV? Love it!
20. Your pet? No thanks
21. Your computer? Large
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? yes, he needs to come home!
24. Your car? It's a trooper
25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? COSTCO
27. Your summer? hot and sticky, thank goodness it's cooling off
28. Love someone? YES
29. Your favorite color? BroWn
30. When is the last time you laughed? I don't even know I laugh at everything
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday, it was a good cry!

I pass the "I Love Your Blog Award!!" to:


Emily Thorson
Hilary Williams
Lindsey Rondo

2 comments:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

I tagged you!! Look at my page.

Hillaryous said...

i totally did a double take! WHAT!?! is that my name?! SWEET thanks love!