Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nancy


This is Nancy Spencer, she is so lucky to live on the lake. It's so beautiful, on Tuesday after I had Lydia around 7:30 the sun was setting on the water, oh my goodness it was perfect. I am going to post soon about how everything went on the day she was born. It was an interesting day, stay tuned!

Little family
I love her so much!!
I love this picture and him! :)

3 comments:

shira said...

oh my gosh!!! congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! so you had her 2 weeks early? oh man, i have another appointment on wednesday so maybe after she checks me i will be even more dilated. we are so happy for you guys! i really am excited for our little guy to come, it still just doesn't feel real. you just never know when they'll decide to come, how fun that she came on levi's birthday. our baby's due date is on my birthday! congrats!!! i hope you are all doing well!!!

SABigler said...

she is so beautiful!!!! i'm so glad that you guys now have your little bundle of joy with you on earth. cherish everyday because she will grow so fast.

Cierra said...

what great pictures! she is a cutie for sure!