Before we left for home Nancy cleaned her head and Lydia enjoyed herself. She LOVED the warm water, hopefully that's a sign that she will like baths.
Daddy giving smooches
She was adorable in her teeny outfit
Left for Nancy's birth center at 4pm was home by 9:30 to celebrate Levi and Lydia's birthday with homemade lasagna, ice cream cake and he even caught the Laker game! Levi couldn't have asked for a better birthday, I think it was his favorite birthday EVER. What a day it was! It was an amazing experience and I'll give details in another post. We couldn't be happier, she is such a content baby.

9 comments:
what!??? she's here already!!? CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so glad everything went well!! she is so cute. definitely see some of you guys in there already!! also, i think the buckley's might go with nicole as a middle name, too. i just have to say i'm flattered... lol. love you!! tell levi happy birthday!
Congrats you guys! She's beautiful. What are the odds that they have the same birthday. How cool!
Congrats on your early delivery!! She is adorable.
Me and my dad have the same birthday's too! I am for sure his favorite daughter because of it. Congrats, I can't wait to hear how everything went - home in time for the Lakers game, imagine that! Congrats!!!
Congratulations you two!!! What a beautiful little girl!! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever??!! I am LOVING life being a mom and I'm sure you agree.Congrats again!
congratulations!! WOW, your quick summary of how the birth went sounds ideal (i'm sure it hurt, obviously, but it sounds like the whole midwife thing worked out wonderfully). i can't believe you got to go home so quickly!
she is adorable and i'm excited to see more pictures!
Congrats! She is adorable! I am looking forward to reading all about it! And same birthday, too cute!
Congrats guys! She is beautiful! I want to know all the details Steph, so I am expecting a long post to follow this one! She is absolutely adorable:)
yey!! well done mummy steph. im glad it all went well for you. she looks so much like her daddy!!! hope you're feeling well and recovering. big kisses for the little girl!!
Post a Comment