Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st Dr's Appointment


Lydia doesn't like being nakey so she wasn't very happy at first, she handled it pretty well. The Dr was so fun and nice. She is gaining back her weight, she lost quite a bit she is filling out quickly. Yesterday she was 5lbs 14 oz, she is our little preemie baby, she is so tiny, she is very healthy though just a skinny baby. She sleeps incredibly good, I wake her up and feed her and she goes right back to sleep. I have been getting great sleep, thank goodness, she's a keeper for sure! ;)



All better, back in Daddy's arms.

4 comments:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Ohhh she is beautiful!! You look amazing!! Congrats to you both!

Anna K. said...

Congrats on the baby! Lydia is so adorable!

Lindsay Rondo said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

Tara said...

She is so dang cute Stephanie. I need you to call me when you're not busy or sleeping or doing whatever it is you mom's do. I miss you!