I had another appointment today with Nancy, she checked me for the 1st time...umm OWWW! I'm 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, still not sure when she is coming but my body is getting ready for her so I'm seeing nothing but good signs. I'm measuring at 36 weeks, which means she's still going to be little, which makes me happy. I stopped gaining weight! Woo hoo! That was starting to stress me out, I didn't need to gain anymore. Everything is going well, she has definitely dropped, which makes breathing easier. I have to make potty trips all the time now, I thought I was going a lot before, yeah right.
10 more days to go until my due date!! June 18th! Woo hoo!
(the ticker on my blog is incorrect by 2 days)
Levi and I had our birthing class this last week, finally. We were the couple with the earliest baby due, not by much other couples were a couple days behind us. Our class was only 2 days, in a row, we were pooped sitting in a class room for 6 hours. Doesn't make us miss school at all. It was a good class, I'm glad we did it. Our instructor was entertaining, she had a good sense of humor which made it bearable. I learned how to breathe and surprisingly I watched 2 women give birth and it didn't scare me like I thought it would. I felt better after seeing it, but ask me when I'm in labor, I'm sure I'll be scared to death and freaking out haha. I'll be fine though.
10 more days to go until my due date!! June 18th! Woo hoo!
(the ticker on my blog is incorrect by 2 days)
Levi and I had our birthing class this last week, finally. We were the couple with the earliest baby due, not by much other couples were a couple days behind us. Our class was only 2 days, in a row, we were pooped sitting in a class room for 6 hours. Doesn't make us miss school at all. It was a good class, I'm glad we did it. Our instructor was entertaining, she had a good sense of humor which made it bearable. I learned how to breathe and surprisingly I watched 2 women give birth and it didn't scare me like I thought it would. I felt better after seeing it, but ask me when I'm in labor, I'm sure I'll be scared to death and freaking out haha. I'll be fine though.
Here are all the homemade blankets and burp clothes I've been given. I love homemade gifts and Lydia will love them. I'm so grateful for the time put into these gifts, it's so sweet of friends and family. They are all so soft too!! I love them!
Levi's birthday is tomorrow!! He turns 23! It's his 1st birthday home since before his mission. It will be fun, I love birthdays!
1 comment:
you are so so cute!
Post a Comment