Dear Daddy,
I just wanted to say thanks for all you do for me. I know I haven't been around for very long but I'm pretty sure you are the best dad ever. You've already done so much for me. Thanks for changing my poopy diapers and sorry for peeing in the middle of changing my diapers I don't have much control over my body right now. Your the best at burping me and calming me down. I love taking naps with you, it's the best. I'm glad I came on your birthday, we will always celebrate together. Even though it tickles I do love it when you tickle me under my neck and legs. You always tell me how pretty I am, I like it. You always laugh at me when I toot, sometimes it sounds gross, sorry about that. I know this whole being a father thing is new to you because when I threw up on you the first time you laughed a lot, I don't think you'll laugh everytime. One of my favorite things to do is drink some milk and then take a nap in your arms, I know I have a goofy drunken milk face but that's just because I am REALLY enjoying myself. Thanks for the endless kisses and hugs each day. Keep making those goofy faces and noises, you can't really tell but I think your really funny. Good thing I came early because we could really celebrate fathers day the right way, instead of inside mommys stomach, that wouldn't have been fun for me. Happy Fathers day Daddy, I love you.
Love,
Lydia Bug
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure this is the sweetest post ever! Congrats on your little girl! She is beautiful! I'm interested in hearing her birth story :)
Post a Comment