Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

We Need your E-mail address

If you want to keep up with us!!! We will be setting our blog to private early next week and would love to share with you all the baby stuff that will happening.

Especially the gender of the baby!! Which we find out on the 22nd!!! Yay!

Soooo leave your e-mail in a comment please!

15 comments:

daegan said...

i'd love to be able to look at your blog still and watch the progress of your pregnancy and new baby...

daegwalk@hotmail.com

SABigler said...

i definitely want to keep up with you guys and all the fun baby stuff to come!!! -ashlyn
ssbigler@gmail.com

Emily Marie said...

it's emilymarie@msn.com. Please invite me, I like keeping up with you! :)

The Tafuna Family said...

ts_tafuna@hotmail.com

i wanna know about your baby!!
Plus you guys are kinda cool too....

Kimberly said...

I wanna keep reading! kimberjam at gmail dot com. Thanks Steph!

Kimberly

Sherwoods said...

Keep us updated on your progress...

claireanddustin@gmail.com

Tara said...

ktcottam89@gmail.com

Shane and Kylie said...

I want to keep in touch and find out all about your baby that will be just a few months younger than mine! Send me an invite...kyliepeterson@gmail.com.

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Steph! How exciting!!

my email is:

rachelrutt@aol.com

Hope you are feeling well! :)

Colby and Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colby and Samantha said...

cant wait to hear all about the baby! thats so exciting! Samanthacate88@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Steph! I found your blog on Amanda's... and I will admit I check in on it lately. Send me an invite for cory2hayley@gmail.com and if you want to see mine, I will invite you! Congrats on being preggers!

Anna K. said...

I want on! anna.bliss@gmail.com

Lindsay Rondo said...

hey here's my email:
Lindsayrondo@hotmail.com

Alysha said...

alyshansmith@gmail.com thanks!