Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Kidding!!

So I found my cord 5 minutes later yay you get a new picture!

Today we slept in which was so nice since we never really get to and then convinced Levi we had to go to the gym, he wouldn't have gone otherwise(he doesn't like working out on the weekends). We tried the beach but it got cloudy and stayed that way so I just napped, it was nice. For dinner we took Rob out to eat for his 2nd goodbye, he left us last June or July and came back because he missed us so much! Nice huh? Just kidding but he is leaving again to Cambodia to Marry his fiance and we couldn't be happier for him! We wish we could be there but were a little short for 2 tickets to Hong Kong (the temple they are getting sealed in). We've made our promise to come visit him in Cambodia while they live there. I here Cambodia is so beautiful, we will really go and I can't wait.
When I broke the news about us having a baby I didn't have the picture we took the night we found out so I thought I'd share what happened. The night we found out we were invited to dinner with our good friends the Williams and we came home and were doing some paperwork that asked if we had any kids or were expecting.... we didn't think I was but out of curiosity check anyways. Me being the impatient person I am didn't wait long enough to see if BOTH lines showed up and so I threw the test on the ground and told Levi I wasn't pregnant. I should have known to wait longer but Levi told me to get the test and wait a little longer. When I picked it up and looked there were 2 lines and I told Levi and he didn't believe me or the test. Levi had me drink a bunch of water and take another test. That one was positive too. Levi was still skeptical, I wasn't, those things don't really lie. The picture above truly shows how happy we were. 2 days later I went to the doctor and took an "official" test which really wasn't any different but it was also positive obviously and that was the beginning....Now I am 17 weeks today and feeling great It's nice to be back in Hawaii, as you know Levi especially wasn't looking forward to it. When we stepped outside into the open area of the airport we sighed and felt much better about being in Hawaii, the weather was nice when we flew in. No more 30-40 degree weather for a couple more months. School started Wednesday and we both are pretty excited about our classes. Levi is taking 21 credits this semester....huge load but he will do great. He is up for the challenge. I am taking 2 political science classes which I know I am going to learn A LOT. Including every country in the world....seriously. That will be a good thing I guess but I don't want to be tested on it. O well.

2 comments:

The Wagners said...

I'm going to miss that guy. I'm jealous that you guys have seen him more than me in the last few years! Haha, anyway, your belly is starting to look pregnant! That's exciting!

tyler said...

you peed on a stick. har har