1.One of my dreams is to travel with our kids
2. I had another office party today! woohoo I<3>
3. I read my astronomy textbook, yuck
4. Lydia Is the best! She doesn't make my body miserable
5.I hate exams oh and studying, surprised?
6.I can't throw a milk jug away w/out washing it, Levi doesn't understand this (he thinks I'm crazy)
7. I love my little family, all 3 of us. Yay three! Way better than 2
8. I want to live around my family always...I will never leave you all ever again!
9.I randomly eat cheetos, I have enough self control to resist buying a big bag, but every couple weeks I want some...so i get the little lunch bag sizes.(this started after I became pregnant)
10.Lyrics sometimes are really lame.
11. I could spend hours watching Bear Grills, he is so cool.(BTW we have spent hours)
12. Levi puts me in a good mood.
13. Humidity destroyed squeaky fans are really annoying (anyone in HI understands)
14. I love meaningful conversations
15. One of my absolute favorite things is to travel.
16. I badly want to go on vacation
17. I dont understand why I am so white I live in Hawaii!!! :( I'm a slave to work and school
18. Im going to have my baby girl in 20 weeks!!
19. I Love surprises and Levi always surprises me somehow
20. Cane spiders & huge centipedes freak me out! (bad experience)
21. I have never broken a bone
22.I have an obsession with...MAC if you don't know what that is then I'm sorry. ({whisper} it's makeup)
23. Cold Weather isn't that bad...as long as it's Washington cold and not dead of winter Chicago cold
24. I have the best Husband
25.I love Mexican food, I could eat it everyday, I try to but Levi stops me when I try.
{thanks kels I read yours and had to do my own}
2. I had another office party today! woohoo I<3>
3. I read my astronomy textbook, yuck
4. Lydia Is the best! She doesn't make my body miserable
5.I hate exams oh and studying, surprised?
6.I can't throw a milk jug away w/out washing it, Levi doesn't understand this (he thinks I'm crazy)
7. I love my little family, all 3 of us. Yay three! Way better than 2
8. I want to live around my family always...I will never leave you all ever again!
9.I randomly eat cheetos, I have enough self control to resist buying a big bag, but every couple weeks I want some...so i get the little lunch bag sizes.(this started after I became pregnant)
10.Lyrics sometimes are really lame.
11. I could spend hours watching Bear Grills, he is so cool.(BTW we have spent hours)
12. Levi puts me in a good mood.
13. Humidity destroyed squeaky fans are really annoying (anyone in HI understands)
14. I love meaningful conversations
15. One of my absolute favorite things is to travel.
16. I badly want to go on vacation
17. I dont understand why I am so white I live in Hawaii!!! :( I'm a slave to work and school
18. Im going to have my baby girl in 20 weeks!!
19. I Love surprises and Levi always surprises me somehow
20. Cane spiders & huge centipedes freak me out! (bad experience)
21. I have never broken a bone
22.I have an obsession with...MAC if you don't know what that is then I'm sorry. ({whisper} it's makeup)
23. Cold Weather isn't that bad...as long as it's Washington cold and not dead of winter Chicago cold
24. I have the best Husband
25.I love Mexican food, I could eat it everyday, I try to but Levi stops me when I try.
{thanks kels I read yours and had to do my own}
No comments:
Post a Comment