Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Here She is, Lydia Nicole !!!!

We both were so excited to go to the appointment yesterday, we could barely make it through our class. I know I couldn't focus at all. As soon as class was over we headed to the Dr.'s office we saw a few people we knew and they both cam out saying they were having boys...we sat in suspense.


Levi and I both for sure thought it was a boy for a long time, as the appointment came closer I became really unsure.


When we got called in Levi finally changed his mind and said he now really thinks it's a girl...the Dr. came and and the first thing he saw was her legs and NO boy parts. It was funny she was completely upside down in me, her head was really low. It was so cool watching her move, she waved her cute little fingers at us, that was one of my favorite parts. Seeing her fingers slowly move, ah! I was instantly in love, we are so happy. Of course Levi was a little sad that it wasn't a boy but for only like a minute. I wasn't disappointed at all I was so incredibly excited to have a girl, which before I was more nervous.



Side profile, pretty good picture
Here she is with her arm by her head
And here is the creepy skull picture
All GIRL!!
Cute little feet!

It's a little different with this baby, everyone in Levi's extended family has had boys first. In my family their are just not many girls at all, on both sides of my extended family their is only 8 girls. We could use a few more girls! We love her and are so excited, it will take us a while to get used to it being a girl since we thought she was a boy for so long. I'm worried it won't click until I'm holding her!

8 comments:

SABigler said...

this first ultra sound was definitely the coolest, your little girl will be such a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlie! I am very excited for you both!

Emily Marie said...

YAY!!! It's so exciting to finally know, isn't it?? I'm jealous and now I can't wait even more (does that make sense) for my ultrasound. And congrats on feeling her move! The first time I felt this baby move (for sure, same with you I thought I was feeling it but not positive) it was such a strong kick I ask Ben (who was sitting right next to me) if he had poked me! LOL. So much fun! I love reading your blog.

shira said...

congratulations!!! maybe our kids will end up at byu-h 20 years from now and fall in love. you never know! she's gonna be such a cutie!

Stephanie Vogel said...

I was seriously thinking about that today, maybe one day our girl will live in good ole' TVA haha. I would be so happy if they got got together, your boy is going to be adorable!

Sherwoods said...

Congrats on your little girl you guys! Can't wait to heat more.

Hillaryous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I LOVE GIRLS! but I know no different! They are so fun to dress up! You get to have your lil "girlfriend" with you everywhere you go! :> Pretty name! I'm impressed that you have it picked out already!! WAY to go!

Colby and Samantha said...

Hey congrats! Thats so exciting! you will be an awesome mom! Cant wait to see pictures when she is born. hope everything is good!