Before bearing my bare belly I thought I'd make my blog private...by the way the dot on my side is from the camera...it decided to start making dots on our pictures..o well
Here I am 17 weeks and each day seems like my belly is getting harder it's so fun and at the same time weird my body has changed so much. I still have a long way to go...almost halfway though. I have a feeling things are going to start getting a little uncomfortable...I noticed sleeping is starting to get a little different and when my stomach gets full feels like it pushes on my lungs and then I'm out of breath when I'm walking around campus all day. Yay.. no it's not too bad....yet. I'm going to try and enjoy this uncomfortableness... :/ if that makes sense I don't want to be negative it's all worth it. Besides EVENTUALLY I will miss the feeling of being pregnant...but lets hope thats in 2 years. It's weird when I am walking around campus and people look at me I wonder if they think I've gained weight or if I look pregnant....I can only wonder because people I know still dont think I look pregnant. I don't think it's REALLY obvious right now but getting there....It's ok with me no rush.
We only have 8 more days until we know if this baby is going to be our little Princess or our little Prince. We've decided on names already Prince Baron or Princess Lydia..... We won't really call either prince or princess...thats weird. Baron or Lydia. We can't wait to find out!!! Levi asks me almost everyday..."What do you think baby is?" and it's driving us CRAZY!! We both really thought it was a boy and we still do but each day that goes by I am more unsure. I will be so happy either way. Does anyone have any guesses???
I put up a poll to the right guess what you think the baby is! We want to know what you think
Here I am 17 weeks and each day seems like my belly is getting harder it's so fun and at the same time weird my body has changed so much. I still have a long way to go...almost halfway though. I have a feeling things are going to start getting a little uncomfortable...I noticed sleeping is starting to get a little different and when my stomach gets full feels like it pushes on my lungs and then I'm out of breath when I'm walking around campus all day. Yay.. no it's not too bad....yet. I'm going to try and enjoy this uncomfortableness... :/ if that makes sense I don't want to be negative it's all worth it. Besides EVENTUALLY I will miss the feeling of being pregnant...but lets hope thats in 2 years. It's weird when I am walking around campus and people look at me I wonder if they think I've gained weight or if I look pregnant....I can only wonder because people I know still dont think I look pregnant. I don't think it's REALLY obvious right now but getting there....It's ok with me no rush.
We only have 8 more days until we know if this baby is going to be our little Princess or our little Prince. We've decided on names already Prince Baron or Princess Lydia..... We won't really call either prince or princess...thats weird. Baron or Lydia. We can't wait to find out!!! Levi asks me almost everyday..."What do you think baby is?" and it's driving us CRAZY!! We both really thought it was a boy and we still do but each day that goes by I am more unsure. I will be so happy either way. Does anyone have any guesses???
I put up a poll to the right guess what you think the baby is! We want to know what you think
5 comments:
ohhhhhh look how cute you are!!! you wait, in the last couple of month, you just shoot out of nowhere and one day you look down and you have this giant thing underneath your clothes. Enjoy it!!! You will miss it later, especially when you see other pregnant ladies.
that is SO FUNNY! charlie and i had that exact same conclusion last night about our comparisons in bellys... i show quite quickly. just wait, i get HUGE. but you look fantastic!!!
Yay I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having! I was so paranoid when I was pregnant that everyone would think I was putting on the pounds...but now I look at pictures from back then and I don't even look pregnant to myself. Ha. I was overly paranoid. I love your baby belly!
that is pretty much what i look like. i'm ready for my belly to pop out! when do you find out what the baby is?
girl you think you cant breathe now.... just wait until you've got a few weeks to go!!!! im putting my guess on you having a boy. plus the name baron is really cute! and having a boy first is the BEST! :]
Post a Comment