Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Week Home

A week from today we will be back home in our apartment in Hawaii. We hope that our home will be ready for us to piece back together and we can get re-settled, thanks to the flood. We don't have a clue if it's finished, I need to call tomorrow. Levi is dreads the fact that we have to go back to Hawaii, which is weird because he is so optimistic. He is so close to being home he just wants to stay put. It's not so bad it's ONLY 3 months and with school, my goodness, it will go by like a flash. I am pretty lucky to have ordered all my textbooks online all for so cheap. Pretty happy about that. Gotta love amazon.

I am now 15 weeks and man I can't complain, the hardest thing I am struggling with is eating. It's frustrating when everything you eat just isn't as good as it used to be. My problem is I eat too much when really it's not that much but too much for being pregnant I guess....it's weird. I know your supposed to do the whole little meals through out the day but.........I can't do that. I am going to start showing soon I think Levi & I already can tell a little but no one else would be able to tell. My Mom for Christmas bought me a ton of maternity clothes which are adorable so I can't wait to get into those. I won't be self conscious about this growing waist of mine once it turns into a baby bump. The day after we get back from Washington I have a baby appointment and I will then schedule the ultrasound that will determine the sex of our baby!!! YAY!!! We are all dying to know. I'm going to try to make it the week of Jan 20th soo 4 1/2 more weeks. I am not leaving that office until I know what this baby is! :)

Today we were getting our bedroom ready for the baby so we have less work when we come home. Levi was a big help to Denise. They rearranged all her food storage and went through a lot of storage stuff to make more room for our stuff downstairs.I wasn't much help since everything was pretty heavy so I went through my stuff. We also got to peek at all our wedding presents which are still untouched which is a good thing but I can't wait to use it all some day soon. We are so lucky and blessed to have parents who can support us and help us for a bit while we get our feet under us. Everyone is so excited, it makes us so happy.

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Hey Thanks Stephanie! We're really excited - I meant to leave a comment a couple weeks ago when you first announced, but with the holidays and everything... anyway, congratalations to you too! That'll be fun that our kids will be so close in age. :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

Pleas text me and let me know what gender the baby is!!
How exciting!