While we were eating our dinner this evening this is how one of our conversations went..
Levi: So I ran out of otter pops today, sad day.
Me: Really? wow how many were there, 500?
Levi: No 200. Only took me a month.
Me: It took you about a month and a half...
Levi: o yeah...your right (He's lost all track of time these days)
Me: So how many were you having daily???
Levi: (Looks up to do math for about half a second) 5 a day..
Me: O my gosh hahahaha wow
It finally came..they are gone! Didn't take him too long considering he was the only one eating them (I had a few, I forgot how syrupy they are).
Anywhoooooo Thanksgiving was fabulous!! Levi and I enjoyed our thanksgiving feast with two other couples. The Blacks and the Matsosos it was so delicious! I made pie, salad and sweet potatoes. We had greenbean casserole, potatoes regular/sweet, biscuits, TURKEY w/gravy, salad and im sure im forgetting something but I want it all again. We played a planet earth game afterward which was really fun, I told someone about it and she didn't think it would be fun but she just has no clue. It was just so relaxing to eat and visit.....I really enjoyed it all. If we hadn't shared it with friends I probably would have got a pizza like my brother and his wife had their 1st thanksgiving! haha seriously I don't know how my mom or anyone who has made thanksgiving dinner all by themselves! Grateful for moms thats for sure, especially when they still answer your phone calls after the 10th call on thanksgiving morning.
I just loved playing Christmas music all day Saturday and Sunday it made me sooo happy. Levi introduced me to Pandora radio. It's and internet radio website, which is a life saver since neither of us have ANY Christmas music. I'm grateful for Pandora. It's sweet b/c I choose what kind of music I want to play and can pick what songs I dislike and it remembers it all and it has all different sorts of stations! I finally was able to listen Amy Grant whose my all time FAV christmas singer EVER!! I want her cd that I grew up listening too...she's the bomb. (Levi makes fun of me b/c I say that, I know its such an old term but classic)
Tonight we did family home evening since Levi worked too late last night and I baked cinnamon rolls!! O my they are so good, notice I baked them, I didn't make them. Regardless, they are delicious. I bring this up because my mom used to bake cinnamon rolls every Sunday in my younger teenage years. Thanks mom, good memories and I will be making that a tradition in our home eventually. Sweets for breakfast....SCHYEAH!
We go home in 10 days!! ahhhhhh! It makes me SO happy!
**Sorry sometimes I have lame blogs without pictures(more than sometimes) ...actually I have 1 picture but will put it up later....stay tuned
No comments:
Post a Comment