
Levi mentioned to me earlier last week that he was invited to an awards banquet and it was for those walking for graduation this fall. I commented to him a couple times before we arrived at the banquet that he would more than likely get an award. Why did I think that? Levi is a very smart student, although he rarely studies he gets great grades. I also thought maybe he would get an award because Levi received a scholarship for a good amount of money for winter semester. I figured if he got a scholarship he couldn't be far from an award. We got to the banquet and Levi's friend from catering came up to him in his surfer lingo "DUDE Magna Cum Laude...Congrats man!" Levi looked a little shocked..."what? really? huh." His award, Magna Cum Laude, is for people whose grade point average is 3.5 to 3.79. Levi was one of three in the International Bussiness School who received the award. It was cool he was on the program along with Todd Black who got an award for "Outstanding Student" the women at our table were amongst great men :) Thanks to my friend Kaitlin from our ward I have a picture, she snapped a picture of Levi since I forgot my camera
1 comment:
congratulations Levi!! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment