Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I don't remember playing any parts in a nativity but I sure got to this year! Levi and I were asked to play Mary and Joseph. I like the quote grandma said after the play was over "Well your not a virgin but I had to work with what I had" haha that was funny, I didn't see that coming, she cracks me up. Next year we will have a real baby to play baby Jesus instead!! Yay!
Levi was hilarious as he belted out every song on guitar hero and danced to a few to get the band all pumped
We have enjoyed the snow for a whole week and a day!! I LOVE it! It was so nice to come home to, such a change from Hawaii, o yeah and a flood. The snow is supposed to be gone by wednesday but I hope it sticks around until christmas. It's beautful all 6 inches of it!


I have a cute little story...the other night Levi, Mason (Levi's younger brother) and I went outside and went down a few hills on snowboards and I have only been on a snowboard once. When I would go down the hill mason would say "I'll follow you" and he would be beside me as I slowly went down the hill (it wasn't very steep). Later that night Mason says "yeah I had to follow Stephanie around and make sure she didn't fall, She can't fall! She has the baby in her!" I thought that was so sweet and I didn't have a clue that was why he was following me. Isn't that adorable? Coming from a 13 year old?!


We are enjoying our vacation so much! Home cooked meals, yahtzee, Dads being home :), snow, guitar hero, parties, sleep, movies, cold, family!! I love it!!!!!! Only 3 more months and we are back here in this beautiful BEAUTIFUL Washington! It's almost hard to beleive

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

The Wagners said...

Hey Stephanie! So I got your blog off your facebook. And I'm so jealous you got to go to B Town for Christmas. And congrats on the baby!