Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Unofficial Official Graduation

The reason for the silly title is because Levi doesn't technically graduate until April but since the next ceremony will not be until June he walked this past weekend. It was such a cool experience to hear from President Eyring, he gave a very interesting talk and had a lot of good advice. What also was cool was that all the graduates were able to shake his hand, I thought that was neat.
I am so proud of Levi, he does so well in school. He doesn't let it get the best of him, he never stresses. He had the cutest and biggest grin on his face when he was called and walked across the stage. I was a proud wife sitting next to a more proud mother! Yes, we cried a little together. The excitement & happiness I felt in the CAC as the graduates were "officially" graduated, as they moved their tassals, and the roar of the families applause and cheers. I will never forget how I felt that day. So very proud of my husband.



This is after we gave him all his leis from family and friends from back home! He wasn't expecting this many, he kept laughing as we piled them on!!

There was a smidge of a dress malfunction! The alumni office I guess wasn't notified he was graduating so he got a custom robe. We and everyone else couldn't stop laughing it was SO huge. Poor Denise ironed it for him that morning

Isn't he handsom! This was before we gave him the leisGraduates share cookies... This is Brandon Beazer the funniest neighbor we have, that goes for his wife too, Love her!
Devin and Shira Dickson, they are leaving in a week and hopefully we will make a trip to california and visit them!!

I have a video of us putting the leis on Levi and it's really cute I wish it would work maybe later.

No comments: