Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Priceless



I wasn't going to but I HAVE to!! I love this commercial, but let me tell you why.. First of all Kobe doesn't show up to awards shows. Yet he goes out on a limb and does this commercial. He makes this commercial, LOVE IT, So Kobe. I like how each is dressed, well I don't like how Micheal Phelps is in whities but I'm sure he is comfortable considering he practically lives in a speedo. Kobe probably laughed at the whity-tighty idea and probably wore whatever shorts he was already wearing. A rod and Tony Hawk in boxers. So NOT in whity-tighties....like micheal, Tom Cruise and Heidi Klum. I thought this was priceless and after we saw the Heidi commercial Levi told me about this Kobe one and I checked it out.

Scratch the reading. My Best Friends Wedding is on! I love that movie, it's so cute & funny

1 comment:

Brit + Austin said...

I love this commerical too! I did not realize that you guys lived in Hawaii! You guys are so dang lucky!!! We should all get together over Christmas break!