- Levi gets to walk for graduation!!!!!!!!!! I can't explain how excited I am for him!! He could care less but I cannot wait, I know if I don't cry it will be because I will be jumping up and down out of HAPPINESS! By the way, Levi actually thought he wasn't going to walk... but when he told me he already paid for a gown and everything...I said you better walk! (Just kidding I didn't say that but I want him to) He's more than proud to say he didn't walk for his associates or his high school diploma ...instead he went on a motorcycle ride with his buddies. To keep with HIS tradition he wasn't planning on walking.....Well this is what I have to say to Levi..... "HA gotch ya! Your walkin'! AND I WILL get a picture...and I know your mommy will want one too! Loves ya" And because I work for the Registrars office I work at graduation so I get to be behind the scenes and everything, Levi just can't get away from me ;)
2. O and I'm not done. Later after graduation we fly out of Honolulu at like 10:30 for Seattle!!!! YAY!!!!! We will be home for a full 3 weeks. I am so ready to pig out, sleep in everyday and not even think about classes until the 5th when we come home.Now all I have to do is get through these next 4 weeks....
No comments:
Post a Comment