I hope everyone has a safe and the best thanksgiving!
I am so grateful for the loves of my life, Levi, Lydia and this little baby boy. Who I don't know very well yet but I love him with all my heart. We are so blessed and there is nothing else in this world that could make me happier than I already am. I have everything I want and need in life. I am truly grateful. We are surrounded by amazing family near and far who we love very much. We have the gospel which spreads truth and happiness to everyone.
Now I am going to watch Lydia dance to the music from the Macy's parade :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so grateful for the loves of my life, Levi, Lydia and this little baby boy. Who I don't know very well yet but I love him with all my heart. We are so blessed and there is nothing else in this world that could make me happier than I already am. I have everything I want and need in life. I am truly grateful. We are surrounded by amazing family near and far who we love very much. We have the gospel which spreads truth and happiness to everyone.
Now I am going to watch Lydia dance to the music from the Macy's parade :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment