Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Were leavin' town!





We are so excited to leave today for Leavenworth. It's only a 2.5 hour drive and it's a beautiful little Bavarian village. It's all decked out with wooden signs, even the McDonalds. It is just so fun to see this little town surrounded by mountains. Levi's Grandpa grew up in Germany and he says this little town is just like it. He loves to visit, it feels like home for him. It has a lot of art shops and sweet shops (ice cream, chocolate and bakeries). Most of all I'm looking forward to camping out in the Kris Kringle shop. All it sells is Christmas ornaments and decorations! I can't wait! I'm looking forward to spending time with Levi. We've never left Lydia and have never had a little trip on our own except for to see the temple in Vancouver. 1st anniversary trip! :) It will be nice to sleep in, SLEEP IN! I can barely recall what that is...and eat out without worrying about Lydia, work or school. It probably won't be snowing but there will be Christmas lights up I'm sure. I don't think I've put up pictures from when we visited this summer...yeah I still need to do that ha ha

Celebrating 3 wonderful years. We've enjoyed so much. We lived in Hawaii, woo hoo not everyone can say that. Many lazy beach memories, slurpees & shaved ice. The long drives to town, the mall, and Costco dates. We've enjoyed fun times watching movies and t.v series together (Seinfeld, the office, arrested development and Lost). We like to workout, go for runs, I'm trying to convince him to do the Santa run with me! Easy 5k. Eat Thai food. We play games, our personal favorite is rummy, he always wins but I put up a good fight. We have a beautiful daughter and another baby on the way (maybe a boy?). I love him so much. We are so happy. We are easygoing & enjoy each others company more than anything. We couldn't ask for anything better!

1 comment:

Alysha said...

What a cute town! Happy anniversary!!