IT'S A BOY!!!!
We are so excited, I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to get my hopes up so I was pretty shocked. I spotted the little boy parts before she told me and I got excited. My dad has guessed all the grand kids correct...I won't doubt him anymore :). Levi felt him kick last night and he has been moving around a lot the last 2 weeks. Now I can start collecting little boy stuff and decide on how to decorate their room.
Healthy happy little boy!
Woo hoo!
I'll put the ultrasound pictures up soon, I don't have time before I head to school.
We are so excited, I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to get my hopes up so I was pretty shocked. I spotted the little boy parts before she told me and I got excited. My dad has guessed all the grand kids correct...I won't doubt him anymore :). Levi felt him kick last night and he has been moving around a lot the last 2 weeks. Now I can start collecting little boy stuff and decide on how to decorate their room.
Healthy happy little boy!
Woo hoo!
I'll put the ultrasound pictures up soon, I don't have time before I head to school.
5 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!!! Little boys are so fun!!
Awe congrats! Little boys are darling rascals! Good luck with this pregnancy!
Congratulations! You are so lucky...a boy and a girl? So exciting!
oh congrats.....little boys are so much fun!
CONGRATS!!! DIdn't know you guys were expecting again!! That's so awesome you have one of each now!
Post a Comment