They turned out pretty cool and it was lots of fun! This was the first year we have actually participated in Halloween activities. It's near to our anniversary and we always just forget about it. 3 years into our marriage i finally kicked us into gear. We wanted Lydia to have memories. Through pictures at least. It was fun. I will be putting our pumpkin patch adventure up next.
We were the Flintstones, seemed like this was a popular costume this year. I had no idea it was, it made sense since it fit our little family. It was fun, whipped up some quick costumes.
It snowed today over 3 inches, and Church was canceled. It was a nice relaxing day, I love Sundays. Even though I had spent hours on posters for our upcoming Christmas party, food lists for Christmas party, and studying for a lesson I was giving for my new calling . Then to find out we don't have church!! haha ohhhhhhh well. So we took Lydia out in the snow, it was fun. She had on a classy outfit, can't wait to put those pictures up in a month....I mean, in a couple days (ha).
Update on everyone..
Lydia has had a major growth spurt. She is growing out of all her clothes and finally has grown taller. She was such a shorty but I think she is catching up. I am excited for her 18 month visit. She is talking so much and it amazes me how much she understands us. She is so playful, fun and sweet most of the time. The other times she is a tease and she can be grumpy. She has been working on her molars for the past month. It has been exhausting but it's getting better. She also says Jesus when we ask her about him in pictures, it's adorable. We are still working on her adjustment into primary.
Levi is working on his personal statement for Law school applications. It is going well and we are hoping to have submitted all of our applications by the end of November. We are excited! It will be nice to know what our options are. Besides all that he got a raise at work and is now officially the front desk supervisor.
I am finishing up the last 2 weeks or so of school, thank goodness. It hasn't been that bad at all, pretty easy. I will be so grateful for that month long break in between semesters. I am all ready to go for next semester. I am staying busy with callings at church, activities committee and since that is ending I am now also a teacher over 14 year old kids. I am excited, I like teaching and the kids in the ward are great. Today would have been my first day teaching but I guess it will be next week!
We are excited for thanksgiving and we hope everyone out there enjoys it as well!!
Update on everyone..
Lydia has had a major growth spurt. She is growing out of all her clothes and finally has grown taller. She was such a shorty but I think she is catching up. I am excited for her 18 month visit. She is talking so much and it amazes me how much she understands us. She is so playful, fun and sweet most of the time. The other times she is a tease and she can be grumpy. She has been working on her molars for the past month. It has been exhausting but it's getting better. She also says Jesus when we ask her about him in pictures, it's adorable. We are still working on her adjustment into primary.
Levi is working on his personal statement for Law school applications. It is going well and we are hoping to have submitted all of our applications by the end of November. We are excited! It will be nice to know what our options are. Besides all that he got a raise at work and is now officially the front desk supervisor.
I am finishing up the last 2 weeks or so of school, thank goodness. It hasn't been that bad at all, pretty easy. I will be so grateful for that month long break in between semesters. I am all ready to go for next semester. I am staying busy with callings at church, activities committee and since that is ending I am now also a teacher over 14 year old kids. I am excited, I like teaching and the kids in the ward are great. Today would have been my first day teaching but I guess it will be next week!
We are excited for thanksgiving and we hope everyone out there enjoys it as well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment