Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!





It was so fun taking Lydia to the pumpkin patch, she was adorable. I love this little girl.





We went to the Grand kid party, we hadn't put together her Halloween costume yet so we threw her in this little bunny one. She has never kept a hat on and hasn't since this picture. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the ears, but she will not wear hats.


I wish our little girl was as happy as she was here. She has had a fever the last couple days, were guessing it's because of teething because there are no symptoms leading to something else. It's weird. It seemed like she was getting better today since she was soooooo grumpy. Nothing would make her happy. She went from lethargic and cuddly to grumpy and hopefully by tomorrow she will be normal???
I hope!!!

1 comment:

shira said...

lydia is soooo adorable! the way you describe her is so much like colton's personality!