I'm always looking for a good deal. Who isn't these days right?
Since we've never sent out Christmas cards before I was looking around and then heard about this deal over at Shutterfly. Not just from one person but a few. Share a few of my favorite designs from Shutterfly's holiday Christmas card collection and receive 5o free Christmas cards!! Woop woop! Sounds like a great deal right? All I have to do is share a few of my favorite designs? OK.
I think this is classy and simple, I like it.
This one is great too, I like the ones that shows most of the picture for some reason.
Here is another one!
And another!
:)
Check out Shutterfly for all the other available merchandise. I've always wanted to create a calendar. I think I may do that for this next year and use the pictures from each previous years month that way we can reflect on what we were up to a year ago. Here is a link to their calendars.
If anyone else wants to receive this deal, click here.
Since we've never sent out Christmas cards before I was looking around and then heard about this deal over at Shutterfly. Not just from one person but a few. Share a few of my favorite designs from Shutterfly's holiday Christmas card collection and receive 5o free Christmas cards!! Woop woop! Sounds like a great deal right? All I have to do is share a few of my favorite designs? OK.
I think this is classy and simple, I like it.
This one is great too, I like the ones that shows most of the picture for some reason.
Here is another one!
And another!
:)
Check out Shutterfly for all the other available merchandise. I've always wanted to create a calendar. I think I may do that for this next year and use the pictures from each previous years month that way we can reflect on what we were up to a year ago. Here is a link to their calendars.
I’ve always thought it would be cute to make a father’s day mug or something fun like that.
Now I need to start collecting address and then remember to keep them all for next year!If anyone else wants to receive this deal, click here.
1 comment:
Hey Steph!
Dont you love this deal?? I made mine last week and only had to pay $8 dollars for shipping.. and guess how much I saved? $104.00!! Totally a great deal!
how are you guys doin?
Post a Comment