Our little Lydia is becoming such a big girl! It's so sad how fast they grow up. Just before Lydia turned 6 months she started waking up a few times a night again...very unpleasant. I figured it was time to get her on cereal. At first she didn't know what to think and by the end of the first feeding she was turning her head away. The next day she couldn't get enough! Now it's hit or miss with cereal and food. She LOVES sweet potatoes, not a fan of carrots and liked the apple sauce.
At Lydias 6 month appointment she weighed 18 lbs - 75%
26 in long - 50%
Basically she's growing too quick, that's why I didn't blog much this month. I had too much fun with her, her personality is so fun and I'm going to miss this age. I know it's going to get even better but I'll miss it. I can't believe she is almost 7 months now! Where does time go?
26 in long - 50%
Basically she's growing too quick, that's why I didn't blog much this month. I had too much fun with her, her personality is so fun and I'm going to miss this age. I know it's going to get even better but I'll miss it. I can't believe she is almost 7 months now! Where does time go?
1 comment:
thats funny she didnt like the carrots, malachi STILL wont eat anything orange...
CUTE LITTLE GIRL, I WANNA SQUEEZE YOUR CHEEKS!!!!
Post a Comment