She is growing up too fast, it's sad. She is rolling non-stop. She rolls and makes a ton of noises. She is already thinning since she's becoming so mobile. She will be crawling so soon. We've had to adjust a lot of our stuff because she was getting into everything! This is only the beginning I know I'm in for it in a month or two. I'm trying to teach her to clap her hands, she kinda does it, she keeps her hands closed. She was teething last month and then the tooth felt like it was about to break through and didn't. Now she's teething again. My nights consist of this... go to bed..knowing 4 or so hours later I'll be up. Around 4 she wakes up in pain, her medicine wore off. Give her some meds and put her back to sleep. She wakes up hour after hour and then we end up with her in our bed so I can get some sleep. She must want to be comforted through her pain, which is cute but not that cute. I need my beauty rest! I had a dream last night she got 5 teeth, I've had a couple dreams about her teething. I can tell it's getting to me. In a way I don't want her to get teeth, I'll miss her gummy smiles!
Lydia is loving food! She loves mangos, peaches, pears and oatmeal & apples. She has gotten much easier to feed which is nice. I love her reaction to fruit, she makes a sour face most of the time it is pretty funny.
1 comment:
Oh my GOSH! That girl is cute! I love her athtub picture! Michael has just started liking baths for the first time, and he and Lily will take baths together. I need to get a picture of it.
Post a Comment