Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Got my shoes tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight..

Levi started school 2 Saturdays ago...and he loves it! I am glad, he is so good about school. He loves to learn and especially when it holds his interest. He is going to get great grades. I am so happy for him he is going to be very successful and is going to love what he does. He is taking 2 online classes and 1 Saturday class. I may be joining him for his Anatomy and Physiology courses, I am thinking of getting my Associate of Applied Science degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. I am going to go learn more about the program next week, I'm really excited! Knowing what I want to do helps motivate me to finish school it's hard when you don't have that goal to work towards.

1 comment:

Michelle & Todd said...

When are you going to come to CA?!?! :) You should come and stay with us...we won't even charge you rent haha. Lydia is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Paxton weighs 18.5 lbs so they are probably pretty close in size. When are you going to start school?