Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New years!


I've never really been into new years resolutions or when I have done them I never took them seriously. There is something fresh and exciting about starting a new year and no matter how dedicated you end up being to your "resolutions" or goals, it's always good to make them. I've made a few and some I'll keep to myself but one of them is running a half marathon on Mothers day. I've already been running since July and I will start finishing the rest of the training in February so for now I am just maintaining where I'm at in the training. Not looking forward to running in the rain but whatever.

Levi, Lydia and I went to Mazatlan for dinner and she got the giggles it was hilarous, I got it on video. Watch it, it will put a smile on your face! She has the cutest little laugh!



We spent new years at the Norris' it was fun, we played some games and enjoyed treats. We went home around 10 to get Lydia to sleep, she ended up staying up with us until 11:55. We played a few more games. I love counting down and getting my new years kiss! New Years is always so fun. 2009 was the best year so far, many many trials but so many good memories and blessings.



No comments: