Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas !


It seriously has taken me forever to make a few posts but December was going by so fast I wanted to soak it all in. I'm really glad I did. I went to the nutcracker, it was my first time and I loved it, it went much quicker than I thought it would. I've stayed busy enjoying a lot of time with Lydia, crocheting, and scrapbooking. Christmas was a lot of fun, the delicious goods and the parties were entertaining. It was really nice being able to spend a long weekend together, that weekend of Christmas. Levi of course got basketball shoes, that's all he really wants these days so he makes it easy for him lol. Levi got me an I phone, I love it, it is so fun and it makes life easy for me to be organized and after 2 years of being on different cell companies we are finally on an account together. We received great gifts from family too it was a great Christmas.



Lydia poses in every picture, she always flashes a grin when she sees a camera.





No comments: